About Me – Emily Heale
For me personally, I first experienced the benefits of hypnotherapy in 2002 and it really helped my phobia. I’m pretty strong minded so I was intrigued as to how the sessions had actually helped me. After looking for a career change just a few years later, I went on to train in Hypnotherapy and have been seeing clients since 2007. I trained with an instituion which has since disbanded and renamed itself, but my original qualifications were with the International Association of Pure Hypno-Analysts. I’d been practising long enough to have achieved the Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis with them. *
My up to date credentials are that I am a full member of the General Hypnotherapy Register being the largest professional organisation for hypnotherapists in the UK with over 3,000 members. I am registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council which is a voluntary regulator for complementary therapists and often a required membership to be able to claim on health insurance. Lastly I did the first level of the NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
* The Advanced Diploma Programme takes a minimum of two years to complete, and requires the Member to have (a) Demonstrate to the IAPH Council of Management that they are capable of practising at an advanced level, (b) undertaken at least 500 hours of supervised client-hours, and (c) successfully passed eight of our advanced residential training seminars.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis
- NLP Practitioner
- Easy Smoking Cessation
- Relaxed Childbirth
- Hypnosis Suggestion and Influence
- Successful Free Association
- Effectively Assessing Engaging and Motivating Clients
- Successful Hypno-Analysis
- Relaxed Eating Programme
- Changing Limiting Beliefs