About Me – Emily Heale
Personally I first experienced the benefits of hypnotherapy in 2002 with great results and was fascinated by it ever since. A few years later I went on to train in Hypnotherapy and have been seeing clients since 2007. I am fully qualified by the International Association of Pure Hypno-Analysts. I am proud to have achieved the Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis.* All IAPH trained therapists are dedicated professionals bound by a strict code of practice and ethics. These can be found on the link about and include successfully passing an in-depth diploma course, ongoing training with a minimum number of seminars attended each year and a supervision and support network for therapists (whilst still respecting client confidentiality).
I am also a full member of the General Hypnotherapy Register being the largest professional organisation for hypnotherapists in the UK with over 3,000 members. I am registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council which is a voluntary regulator for complementary therapists. Lastly I am also a NLP Practitioner with the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
* The Advanced Diploma Programme takes a minimum of two years to complete, and requires the Member to have (a) Demonstrate to the IAPH Council of Management that they are capable of practising at an advanced level, (b) undertaken at least 500 hours of supervised client-hours, and (c) successfully passed eight of our advanced residential training seminars.
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis
- Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Pure Hypnoanalysis
- NLP Practitioner
- Easy Smoking Cessation
- Relaxed Childbirth
- Hypnosis Suggestion and Influence
- Successful Free Association
- Effectively Assessing Engaging and Motivating Clients
- Successful Hypno-Analysis
- Relaxed Eating Programme
- Changing Limiting Beliefs